We are greatly saddened to announce the death of our beloved Kalibari Treasurer, Mr Mrinal Choudhury, who passed away on 1st August. He worked tirelessly for London Kalibari for many years and we miss him dearly.
We have established the London Kalibari Centre from 1 February 2012. The address is:
18 Byron Road, Wealdstone, Harrow, HA3 7ST. This place has a Hall (to accommodate 50 People), two small rooms, two toilets and a kitchen.
We are very happy to announce after many years of trying that we are attempting to purchase the London Kalibari
Harrow Leisure Centre Car Park is Free for first three hours.
It is very close to Harrow and Wealdstone Bakerloo Line Tube station and also Overland train from:
Euston and Watford
- Bus Route: H9, H10, 182, 140, 186 etc from Wealdstone High Road.
We have meeting as a group every Monday at 1230PM
2. It was inaugurated on 20 May 2012 with puja. 140 to 150 people attended.
3. We are regularly holding Monday Luncheon Club at 12.30Pm with talks on Indian Heritage, Bhagbat Gita from ISKCON Temple and Vivekananda & Rama Krishna, with talks on Philosophical, Religious, Historical and current topics.
4. Monthly celebration of Full Moon (Purnima, Satyanarayan).
5. Monthly celebration of New Moon (Amabashya).
6. It is available for renting for meetings and small parties